- Tigers Preschool operates under the Early Childhood & Education (ECCE) Scheme which provides children with access to a free preschool year in the year before they start primary school.
- We use Project Bubbles, an award winning series of childcare and preschool resources developed in Ireland, to plan our curriculum which is in line with the principles of Aistear and Siolta.
- To avail of this FREE service in September 2015, children must be born between 2 February 2011 and 30 June 2012.
- One preschool room in Tyrrelstown Community Centre and two rooms in St.Lukes.
- Our opening times are 9:15-12:15
- We provide a number of services to suit your childcare needs:
- Breakfast Club: Breakfast Club starts at 7:30am, here children have a nutritional start to the day with a choice of cereals and toast, they also get a chance to unwind before they start their day.
- Hour Club: 1:40-2:40, this allows parents of junior and senior infants children to only have one pick up at 2:40.
- Homework Club: 2:40-3:40, allows children to do their homework in a quiet supervised room.
- Full Time Care: 12:15-6:30
- Part Time Care: (hours to suit your needs)
For more information, you can contact Lisa on 086-1704097 or drop into us upstairs in Tyrrelstown Community Centre from 9am-6:30pm.
We also run camps during the mid-terms and Summer.